Klinický den Klinické sekce ČSNM věnovaný PHTH, Praha, 22.4.2017: program.
20. Kongres českých a slovenských osteologů
V dnech 21. – 23. 9. 2017 v Luhačovicích, více informací bude k dispozici v dubnu 2017
40. Endokrinologické dny s mezinárodní účastí
19. 10. – 21. 10. 2017, Praha, hotel Pyramida. Více informací zde
WCO-IOF-ESCEO Florence 2017
V dnech 23. – 26. 3. 2017, více informací zde
ECTS Salzburg 2017
V dnech 13. – 16. 5. 2017, více informací zde
The ECTS Academy was launched in 2016 as a daughter society of the ECTS with the aim to provide a platform for young researchers to self-organize scientific and social initiatives to strengthen the future of the musculoskeletal field. The young researchers must apply to become a member and if elected, will embark on a 5-year term membership in the ECTS Academy and benefit from a 2,500 € personal research grant, free registration at the ECTS Annual Conference, and most importantly, a valuable network of musculoskeletal researchers.
The ECTS Affiliated societies played a key role last year in defining the Academy scheme and promoting this through their national researchers rising stars. The 2017 call for applications will be launched on 9th February 2017 for a duration of 1 month and we hope you will spread out the word to make sure the Academy continues to represents tomorrow’s EU leaders in musculoskeletal research.
More information on the ECTS Academy, application process and how you can get involved can be found at http://ectsoc.org/ects-academy/about-the-ects-academy/
- The IOF ECTS Working Group Recommendations for the screening of adherence to oral bisphosphonates have been published on Osteoporosis International https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28093634
- ECTS 2017, 13-16 May 2017, Salzburg: early registration deadline 10 March 2017. Scientific Programme available at http://ects2017.org/scientific-programme/
- Recording from Webinar with ERC Grant Winner Carmine Settembre available at http://ectsoc.org/education/e-learning/ects-webinar-series/role-fgf-bone-physiology/
· 28 June 2017 at 16:00hrs CET – Webinar with ERC Grant Winner Hynd Medyouf on “Dissecting the role of the tumor microenvironment in human leukemia”. Abstract and registration available at http://ectsoc.org/education/e-learning/ects-webinar-series/tumor-microenv-human-leukemia/
- ECTS PhD Training Course, 8-11 July 2017, Paris. Programme and Registrations available at http://ectsoc.org/education/phd-training/ects-phd-training-course-2017/
- ECTS – Mellanby Center Training Course on Bone Biomarkers, 12 May 2017, Salzburg. Programme and Registrations available at http://ects2017.org/ects-mellanby-course-on-bone-biomarkers/
- ECTS – DVO Training Course on Bone Biomarkers (German language), 12 May 2017, Salzburg. Programme and Registrations available at http://ects2017.org/german-language-course-on-biomarkers-for-d-a-ch-countries/
- FishBone Workshop, 12 May 2017, Salzburg. Programme, registrations and abstract submissions available at http://ects2017.org/fishbone-workshop/
As a founding member of the IFMRS, ECTS individual members are entitled to reduced registration fees to The joint meeting of the ANZBMS and IFMRS in conjunction with the JSBMR
ECTS supports ASBMR statement issued on February 1, opposing any efforts that create barriers to the free exchange of scientific information
5th World Congress on Controversies, Debates & Consensus in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases (BMJD)
ASBMR (8-11.9.2017 Denver,Coloradu,USA)